منتديات تحالف Protectors Of The Heart Base
Welcome Protectors
Welcome Protectors
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Welcome to the Protectors of the Heart Base

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Compare & Contrast Essay

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Sara Jane
Participant Member
Participant Member
Sara Jane

عدد المساهمات : 67
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/01/2012
العمر : 30

Compare & Contrast Essay Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Compare & Contrast Essay   Compare & Contrast Essay Emptyالإثنين 9 يناير 2012 - 0:12

If we ask ourselves how to take responsibility to do shopping in this economic crisis the answer will be to save money and time, not waste it. In these hard times we need to catch the train of speed and budget avoids unemployment rates. There are a lot of similarities and differences between these shops Lulu’s and Safeer’s but I have decided that Safeer is the best one to shop at.

Lulu is located on the main street and has a lot of parking places while, Safeer has not enough parking places and it’s located in town. Lulu is very crowded at popular times and it’s open on Friday mornings, to benefit people who only have Fridays off. On the other hand, Safeer is crowded too also it has no facilities for children and has no other shops inside beside perfume shops. Lulu’s also doesn’t have facilities for kids but has shops like a pharmacy, an optician, a perfume shop, a gift shop and a café. For those parents who want to do shopping after dropping the kids off at school it’s easy to choose Lulu’s instead of Safeer’s, because it has more parking places.

Both shops have all groceries, fresh food, and range of prepared foods including salads. Lulu has cakes, pizza and even has a bakery, whereas Safeer doesn’t. Some people prefer Lulu rather than Safeer for that because people want to buy cakes for birthdays or special occasion and parties while, pizza is good for hungry people who are shopping and tired from work. Lulu has home wares clothes, makeup, sports equipment and toys, similar to Safeer. Lulu's has fairly good quality products and Safeer does too.

Lulu’s prices are different from Safeer’s which is more expensive than Lulu’s. Lulu’s fruit and vegetables are more expensive than at the vegetables market. For me Lulu is less costly than Safeer and that helps with saving money to spend on something else, like for weddings, holidays, or for buying a new car.

In conclusion, the best shop that I can do shopping at is Safeer even though Lulu is better, but Safeer is closer to my house. As a result I will save time and petrol.bounce
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Compare & Contrast Essay
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» إعلام قسم جديد

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات تحالف Protectors Of The Heart Base :: قسم التقارير :: تقارير وبحوث-
انتقل الى: